Semi Automatic High pressure Paver Block Machine Features
Target User: requires high production output of concrete blocks, in different types, sizes, shapes and colours.
Applied Products: concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edges, curb stones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocks etc
Applied Fields: widely used in buildings, road paving, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc
Raw Materials: crushed stone, sand, cement, lime, flyash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.
Semi Automatic High pressure Paver Block Machine Main Features:
- Uses Delta PLC control system and Delta Touch Screen.
- Visualization screen with easy operation;
- Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
- Dynamic display of the system status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
- Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
- Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via tele service.
Semi Automatic High pressure Paver Block Machine Other Details:
- Uses high dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
- Uses 360 multi shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
- Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, an improves the vibrating efficiency;
- Four rods guiding system and high-precision long guide bushing are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould;
- Heavy duty machine frame which uses high density steel and advanced welding technology is vibration proof.